So, today I feel very discouraged.
I spent hours writing out a pattern for my Crocodile Stitch Owl that I designed a few weeks ago. I went on Facebook and asked for testers, and I emailed my pattern to ten people who agreed to help. The first person started right away, and guess what…
There was a problem with the VERY FIRST LINE!
Ughh. I knew there were going to be issues with the pattern, seeing as this is the first one I’ve ever written. But I didn’t think it was going to be as quick as the very first row of the pattern! This just kinda validates my fear that no one would understand what I was trying to say with the pattern :[
I’ve revised the pattern, and re-sent it to the people who volunteered to test. Here’s hoping the rest of the pattern runs smoothly!